Join us on March 3rd at the Identity Matters Summit
POWERED BY JUMIO
Going to RSA? Want to be thoroughly entertained and educated by the man dubbed “The Internet’s Original Godfather” by the Secret Service?
Mark your calendar and join us for the Jumio Identity Matters Summit in San Francisco. Come listen to reformed fraudster, Brett Johnson who went from being on America’s most wanted list to helping firms to tackle cybercrime.
You’ll also learn the best practices and latest ways for capturing identity, verifying identity and building trusted relationships with your current and potential customers — quickly, securely and compliantly.
We also invite you to join us for an evening networking reception with our speakers and your peers interested in online digital identity verification and authentication.
What you’ll learn:
- How to reliably identity proof new online customers
- Why two-factor authentication and knowledge-based authentication are becoming extinct
- The growth of face biometrics
- How the worlds of identity proofing and authentication are colliding
- Tips to prevent fraud and protect your ecosystem
Venue and Times:
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
5 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111
2:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Identity Matters Summit
5:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M.
Evening Reception & Networking Mixer